Training for students is hosted every Thursday afternoon, or by appointment.
Once you are trained, and approved, you are welcome to use the equipment.
We are located in 101 Sarah Orne Jewett Hall
Settings & Tips:
- Community Forum: Non-Proofgrade Settings (not created by Glowforge)
- Working with Manual Mode (for when you are using non-glowforge materials)
- How to cut without the Crumb Tray (Honeycomb) – for when you are using taller materials
- Learn: Premium Tool Tutorials!
- Glowforge EDU Lessons
- Optimizing Your Prints (covers Illustrator tips)
- How to 3D Engrave with Glowforge to create depth, dimension, & texture
- Customizing a Bowdoin Coaster
- Engraving a Wooden Breakfast Tray
- Engraved Pencils Using Glowforge and Silhouette Studio
Prusa 3D Printers
Cameo Vinyl Cutter